Bathing is a very popular way of hair removal nowadays. Laser hair removal machine hair removal can inhibit hair growth, and the effect of hair removal is very good. Long-term laser hair removal can achieve the effect of permanent hair removal, which is well received and loved by everyone.
How long can I take a bath after laser hair removal?
After laser hair removal, you can take a bath within 24 hours, but be careful not to bathe with overheated water, and do not use shower gel and other products to wash it. This is because under the stimulation of the laser, the pores of the hair follicles will open, hot water will soften and widen the pores, and the shower gel will stimulate the enlarged pores. So after laser hair removal, do not use scalding water for bathing or shower gel. If you take a bath immediately after laser hair removal, the harm to your body is as follows: 1. After laser hair removal, the pores are opened. If you take a bath immediately, the skin is easily shocked; 2. After laser hair removal, the pores are in an expanded state, and bathing immediately may cause cold air to invade and make people catch a cold; 3. Bathing after laser hair removal may easily affect the hair removal effect and so on.
How do I take a shower after laser hair removal?
After 12 hours of laser hair removal, if you need to take a bath, you should wash it like this: 1. The water temperature should be controlled at 37 degrees Celsius to avoid hot water scalds; 2. It is advisable to take a shower when bathing, and avoid scrubbing with hands; 3. Do not use soap and other bath products to avoid excessive drying of the skin. It is best to rinse with clean water. Be careful not to rub hard after taking a bath after laser hair removal, so as not to damage the hair removal area. In addition, after bathing, you can apply lotion to the laser hair removal area to help moisturize and moisturize. You should also pay attention to sun protection when you go out, so as not to darken the hair removal area and affect the hair removal effect.
Hair removal device is not suitable for people.
Laser hair removal has certain taboo groups. These five types of people must not do laser hair removal:
1. Scar constitution and hyperalgesia constitution;
2. People with dark skin are not suitable for laser hair removal;
Those who have done depilatory wax or depilatory cloth within 3.6 weeks;
4. During menstruation, pregnant women and people who are too old and young are not suitable for laser hair removal;
5. Patients with ulcer infection and mental disorders in the hair removal area are not suitable for laser hair removal.
Precautions after laser hair removal
1. After laser hair removal, apply ice cubes. After laser hair removal, apply ice cubes. This is because laser hair removal uses high energy to act on the skin, which may cause skin redness, slight edema or epidermal damage. Not only that, laser hair removal can also stimulate pore expansion, and ice can promote pore shrinkage. After laser hair removal, many girls don’t feel anything abnormal, so they don’t apply ice. However, this is the most important thing to pay attention to after laser hair removal.
2. Moisturize the skin after laser hair removal. Moisturize the skin after laser hair removal. This is because laser hair removal causes skin loss, which is also the reason why many girls feel tight after laser hair removal. Because the skin after laser is relatively fragile, it is not suitable to use skin care products that are more irritating. It is best to use pure plant skin care products. Due to the lack of water in the skin after laser, it is generally recommended to use hydrating skin care products to increase the water content of the stratum corneum, repair the superficial skin, rebuild the skin barrier, and resist irritation and inflammation. 3. Do not eat spicy food after laser hair removal. Do not eat spicy food after laser hair removal. Because the skin after laser hair removal is extremely fragile, irritating food can cause allergic reactions to the skin after laser hair removal. Irritating foods include: chili, pepper, garlic and so on. It is worth noting that after laser hair removal, it is best to eat less black food, such as soy sauce and coffee. Avoid melanin deposits.
4.diode laser hair removal Pay attention to sun protection after hair removal. Pay attention to sun protection after laser hair removal. This is because after laser hair removal, the stratum corneum becomes thinner, and the skin at this stage is in a very sensitive period. The ultraviolet rays in the sun directly stimulate the melanocytes in the basal layer of the skin, and the stimulated melanocytes will produce a large amount of melanin, which leads to hyperpigmentation. Therefore, sun protection after laser hair removal is very necessary. The general sun protection time is 3 months.